Monday, October 10, 2016
Sunday, September 25, 2016
What Is Gout? What Causes Gout?
Here is the standard definition found in Wikipedia:What Is Gout?
- Gout (also known as podagra when it involves the big toe) is a medical condition usually characterized by recurrent attacks of acute inflammatory arthritis-a red, tender, hot, swollen joint. The metatarsal-phalangeal joint at the base of the big toe is the most commonly affected, in around half of all cases. However, it may also present as tophi, kidney stones, or urate nephropathy. It is caused by elevated levels of uric acid in the blood which crystallize and are deposited in joints, tendons, and surrounding tissues.
- Having Gout and getting Gout Attacks is one of the most, if not the most, painful and debilitating experiences I've ever had. My ankle swelled up and turned shiny and hot and cherry-red. I don't understand how I got it or where it came from but I live in dread, or outright fear, of it coming back. The last time I had it, I didn't even want to breathe because even breathing made it hurt so bad.
- Gout occurs when too much Uric Acid builds up in the body. The excess Uric Acid then finds a joint to deposit in and crystallizes. The crystals are like tiny shards of glass that cause a great deal of inflammation and heat in the joint and surrounding tissue.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Bert Middleton, The Gout Killer!
1. Untuk serangan gout yang sudah melarat, sila ke klinik atau hospital-kebiasaannya doktor alan bagi painkiller, alupurinol atau ubat turunkan aras urik asid dalam darah. Ambil ubat sehingga sembuh.
2. Untuk penyediaan herba, 9 - 13 helai daun serai kayu diperlukan.
3. Basuh dan rebus daun tersebut dengan api yang sederhana didalam periuk stainless steel. Jumlan air yang diperlukan lebih kurang 2 gelas besar. Rebus sehingga mendidih selama lebih kurang 30 minit atau lebih.
4. Lepas tu minum air tersebut setelah suam. Minum macam minum air teh tanpa gula.
InsyaAllah, jika diamalkan, gout anda akan hilang dan boleh makan tanpa pantang lagi.
Sunday, September 28, 2014
Friday, September 12, 2014
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Starting a home business I not an easy task and to make things harder there are so many myths attached tostarting a home business that it can become quite confusing. Some people get an idea in their head and just take off.
One of the biggest myths about starting a home business is associated with the internet. The internet has opened many doors to owners, but at the same time the complexity of the internet has caused many to give up and abandon hope that they can ever get a business to be successful. Many people believe that the internet is a vast marketplace that is too he to compete in. That is simply not true. There are many small that are doing great on the internet. It is all a matter of knowing how to run a business website. A person has to understand about marketing and setting up a website. Once they've established their online presence they can make great money.
Another internet related myth about starting a home business is that there is no help available for the business owner. Anyone who has went to a search engine and typed in business will now this is not true. There are online networks of websites that are all aimed at helping people succeed in . These people offer free information and plenty of support. A person can find to almost any question they have and even talk to others who have started their own business. The internet business environment is one of helping others.
One myth that may hold some truth is that marketing online is impossible. While it is, obviously, not impossible it can be difficult for the beginner. Starting a requires plenty of research into internet marketing. The marketing tools used online are very different from those used in the traditional environment. A person has to understand how to drive traffic to their website and how to catch the attention of their . As mentioned above, there are plenty of resources available to help a person get their marketing plan in order.
These myths about starting a business all make it look impossible to tap into the internet marketplace. These myths are quite untrue and should be ignored. It does take hard dedication to start any business, but using the internet just opens up a business to a huge marketplace and offers additional opportunities that a traditional, offline business does not have. It is worth it for every business owner to look into the internet when starting a home business.
Source: Free Articles